Headquarters is a global start-up which partners with US cannabis companies and provides assistance to their financial sectors, sales operations and logistics teams. The distinctive skill set our team acquired over the years allows us to work on exciting projects which help shape new, processes and solutions in an emerging market.
This position is 100% remote!
As a Finance Specialist, you will be helping our clients manage their internal financial operations. You will be using your talents to help them improve their AP, AR, month end close process. You will communicate with an expert team of accountants and managers, as well as resolving any issues with accounts payable/receivable and cash application team.
Your tasks will be to:
• Assist in period closes and prepare journal entries, as well as reconcile accounts
• Manage and find ways to improve upon the accounts payable processes
• Participate in preparation of monthly reports and data analysis to improve financial transparency
• Maintain regular client communication and strengthen the relationships with clients through timely payments
• Participate in ongoing new projects, such as creating standard operating procedure documents
• Communicate and participate in daily and weekly meetings with the rest of the accounting team
• Prior experience in accounts payable (or accounts receivable)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Experience with accounting software and online platforms
• Love solving problems using any means necessary
Step 1: Initial interview with our recruitment team
Step 2: Handwritten Cover Letter
Step 3: Assignment
Step 4: Supervisor / Client interview
Step 5: Checking references and equipment, as well as internet speed (with your permission)
Step 6: Offer
• Work from home
• Learning and development advisor / consultant
• Salary increase opportunities based on performance
• Work with largest companies in the cannabis industry - we process $10M/month